Price on application. We're excited to bring you our newest and most luxurious holiday home. The Aspire Aurora hot tub lodge just arrived at Loch Lomond Holiday Park; luxury living on the edge of one of the most famous lochs in Scotland. With panoramic views from the elevated decking, just yards from the lapping waters of Loch Lomond, the Aurora (meaning dawn) will certainly make your sunrises and sunsets spectacular. Where else would you want to wake up?
The Aspire Aurora has been inspired by the natural surroundings and designed with the view and scenery that envelops it in mind. The Aurora fits seamlessly into the landscape of this exclusive holiday park, nestled within the beautiful Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
The luxurious and open plan lounge looks out onto Loch Lomond and with bi-folding doors, the inside and outside space become one. The living room is filled with contemporary and handcrafted furniture and artwork. A unique TV wall and chimney breast also houses an in-built electric fire to keep you warm and cosy on chilly evenings.
At the heart of the home is the state of the art kitchen with gas hob, double oven, washing machine, dishwasher and beautiful centre island housing a one-and-a-half sink with drainer and feature tap. Beautiful lighting accentuates the whole kitchen and brings it alive.
The bedrooms benefit from sumptuous pocket sprung mattresses; delicate, intricate furniture complement the calming feel of these rooms. The master bed has its own en-suite bathroom with stunning fixtures, fittings and the most up-to-date tiled walls and mirrored cabinets. The guest bathroom is also kitted out to the highest standards and specifications for those who like the finer things in life.
Every aspect of this holiday home has been designed with luxury and style in mind. The outside space boasts wraparound decking with sunken hot tub, plus a canopy so you can enjoy the stunning uninterrupted view even on rainy days.
- Luxury living on the water's edge
- Sunken hot tub with canopy
- Huge wraparound outdoor decked area
- Open plan lounge with bi-folding doors out to the decking
- Breathtaking views of Loch Lomond
- A stone's throw away from the banks of the Loch
- State of the art kitchen, beautifully designed and finished
- Contemporary, hand-crafted furniture
- In-built electric fire for a warm and cosy feel
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Double oven and gas hob
- Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and microwave
- Beautiful lighting accentuates kitchen and dining area
- Pocket sprung mattresses on every bed
- En-suite master bedroom
- Guest bathroom hosts full size modern bath and double shower
Stunning luxury lodge on the banks of Loch Lomond